Delivering the expertise to install and maintain professional commercial lighting solutions.
Commercial maintenance and installations are our primary expertise and the majority of our projects have been focussed in this area.
We have worked with some of the UK’s best known retailers, district councils, car manufacturers and pub chains as well as London churches and The Stag Theatre. We are consistently expanding our clientele through the range of outstanding recommendations that Milletts Electrical receives.
We guarantee a quality service in every project we take on as a result of the array of certifications and accreditations combined with the extensive experience that our workforce offer. Our team are consistently recommended for their professionalism, safety consideration and broad understanding of electrical systems reinforcing the exceptional reputation that the company has built up since its inception.
We ensure all our electricians are fully trained, qualified and up to date of all the latest regulations
Example Projects Include
- Maintenance contract with major pub chain in London and South East
- Car park lighting design and installation at Westfields for Sixt car rental company
- Large external lighting installations, such as; the perimeter lighting and lighting columns of main car park for M&S, Aldi and Home Bargains in Estuary view retail park, Whitstable
- Conversion of standard fluorescent fittings to LED panels of all 4 floors at Sevenoaks District Council head offices, Argyle Road
- Restaurants and shops - Full design and installation for MCK Grill in Essex (TOWIE star Megan McKenna's restaurant)
- Full rewire of the Travellers Friend, a gastro pub with a large open plan kitchen and restaurant
- The full LED conversion and ongoing maintenance of the Stag Theatre in Sevenoaks
- Full lighting and power installations of car showrooms for KIA, FIAT, Alfa Romeo, Jeep and Volkswagen
- Shop fit out for Sixt Car Rental, Hammersmith